One of the most interesting destination to visit is Australia. This country is very popular for their beaches, almost unending sunshine and people’s laid-back lifestyle. Exploring the country is sure a whole new experience. There are plenty of cities that can make your trip extra exciting. Below are some information you should know about the country’s great cities.
1. One of the most popular cities in Australia is Sydney. Since Sydney is very popular, many people thought this is the capital city of Australia. This famous city has the world-famous Opera House. This is a very populated city that takes pride of its incredible beaches and nightlife to match the skyline picturesque. You can either go around the city on foot or by ferry. If you want to unwind in their beaches, visit the Manly and Bondi Beaches. If you’re interested in parties, then Rocks and Potts Point are great places to visit. This city can fit to anyone.
2. Melbourne is also an incredible place to visit. Many people have hard time choosing between Sydney and Melbourne. What is popular in this place is its culinary and cultural hub. You should not miss visiting the markets here. It’s nightlife gives you a European-feel. If you love arts, then you will sure enjoy the city. Around the city, you will find several cafes and shops where you can get cheaper food and items.
3. Perth is a remote city in Australia. From another city, this is located several miles away. Though, this is still a good place to visit. This is visited by many tourists and is never behind when it comes to growth. The King’s Park is a good place to see in Perth.
4. Cairns is also a very interesting place to visit during your holiday. Since at its doorstep is the Great Barrier Reef, you wouldn’t want to miss your scuba diving or snorkeling experience. If you want to go hiking, then you can go to the north to its Daintree rainforest. Cairns is known for unforgettable outdoor experiences.
5. Darwin can give a view of a very incredible lush landscape that includes 600 feet high waterfalls. The country has national parks in Darwin. You can even visit the cooling waterholes in the place, but be sure that there are no crocodiles around.
All of these cities and still many more to discover can sure make your trip more memorable. You sure wouldn’t regret choosing Australia as your next travel destination.